Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Charms of Spring

So, last year, as part of my grand prize for Project Quilting Season 5, I got a charm pack.  When the latest challenge was announced, I forgot I had it, but discovered it after digging a little.  The challenge was to use charms--5" squares for any non-quilters reading this.  I just wasn't sure what I was going to do, until I saw the pattern for this quilt in a magazine.  I modified it to be able to use charms, so without further ado, here it is!



This little piece is 15" x 8".  It is called The Charms of Spring.  I embellished it with yo-yos made from the charms, ric-rac, and buttons.  It turned out so cute!

2 comments:

  1. This IS so adorable! I absolutely love it and the yoyo flowers are adorbs! Thanks for joining in all the Project QUILTING fun once again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! What lovely fabric you won. :) www.quiltartbymegan.com

    ReplyDelete