Thursday, March 5, 2015

My Favorite Fabric

Here is the fabric I chose as my favorite fabric--my favorite fabric for a purse.  I've got lots of favorite fabrics, so it was hard to narrow it down.  I bought this fabric at The Quilt Gallery in Kalispell, MT, the first time I went out there for a Judy Niemeyer retreat.  It's 100% cotton, but it's heavier than quilting cotton--a cotton duck or twill.  I bought it to make a purse.  I figured this Project Quilting Challenge was the time to pull it out and use it.

So, here is the finished purse.  The two other fabrics were also bought at The Quilt Gallery.  I really like it!  Now to clean out the purse I'm using now and switch all my purse stuff into this one.

2 comments:

  1. This is cute! It really is a great fabric for a purse, and the fabrics you chose for the top accent and straps are great! Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful purse made from a gorgeous fabric! Great work!

    ReplyDelete