Thursday, July 22, 2010

Relaxing and Quilting at Sievers

Here are some pictures from my time at Sievers. This is one view of my work area. As you can see, I've spread out from one end of the table to the other. Thank goodness, I didn't have to share my table. The quilt hanging in the back is not mine. It was made by one of my fellow quilters. The view out the windows is meadow edged by forest. I didn't see a deer this time, but I have in the past. Very relaxing.



I got the borders on the M & M wedding quilt. It's looking great. I need to get it quilted before our quilt show.


Here's another view of my work space. I'm not the neatest of quilters. :-( It's my mess, but I know where everything is!


Now, for my masterpiece! This is what I finished at Sievers, Hawaiian Star by Judy Niemeyer. I started it there two years ago, so it is only fitting that the top gets finished there, too. I'm going to call it Sievers' Star.
















3 comments:

  1. Siever's Star is gorgeous!
    I hope it doesn't take as long to get it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your star quilt looks even better on a bed. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to send it out to be quilted. I'm saving my pennies so I can get it done.

    ReplyDelete