Friday, May 14, 2010

Middle School

I really do love my middle school students. Wednesday and today, we were went on an outdoor education field trip to a county park near here. Wednesday was cold and miserable, but the kids were outstanding! They dealt with the weather and schedule changes and lived to tell about it. Today was much better! We found a frog that was as a big as a baseball cap. The kids had a great time, being in touch with nature.

Last night, the 7th graders and I slept overnight in the school gym. They were really good. I got a good night sleep, even with them getting up for an 11:30 pm cold pizza in the fridge run.

One of my students took a picture of me in a funny, furry hat on Wednesday. Once I get a copy, I'll post it.

Last night, my five minutes of quilting was actually just looking at my latest copy of QNM.

1 comment:

  1. I think the magazine counts. Thanks for inspiring me to try and get in some quilting everyday. I don't know if I meet the quota, unless you count my thinking about it or dreaming about it.

    ReplyDelete